Thursday, February 25, 2010

What a day..hatred, angry and ..?

gosh..what a day today..dah la dengan dk B tu panas..dewan dalam penyelengaraan..so air cond ditutup terus..panas sangat2 dalam cuaca panas kat penang ne..Ok, tu citer pagi tadi..what surprising is the after-noon class...management class with Dr Illias..lets recall what's happened in last 2 weeks b4 CNY.. I didn't go to the class on the week b4 CNY too..because of for some reason that I called (R.A.H.S.I.A)...so..I thought I might be the one of a few student that wouldnt come to his class..but apparently..(what i knw just nw)..it is about 78% of malay students which are absence on tht day, whereas, 87% of Chinese student are also absence during the class..SO...it means that..approximately just 35 student from different races that came to his class and have test on that day..and also get full marks for their test, even though they just writing their name onto the test paper..
SO, the rest of us..dont have the 25% marks for finals...serves us rite actually...then, today..he really mad at us..especially us, malay for not attending his previous class....and so, he declare himself to hate us and don't want ever to enter this class and he's going to report this to deputy dean in the meeting. I was shocked by his statement..so..what else can I say..its my fault too..but still..as a malay's student here..I am offended by wht he said..

No comments:

Post a Comment