This week, i'm really not in the mood for everything including my life..I hate to say this but, I hd become the most laziest person in my life..lol..not tht i nvr been before..but ..huish, i dunno how to describe...im too lazy to write...dont ask why I dont write much on my blog..there r a few reason why im not active in my blog:
1. Wireless connection is like hell..so damn slow...and i hate waiting for it! ( this is the most influential reason why I become so lazy to update my blog!)
2. Im busy for nothing..I weak in managing my time..and most of my time just wasted like tht..and i use the same principle for my money too..kekeke..
3. I think, my life aren't tht fancy..i mean..im having just a simple life (not Paris hilton's simple life) so, wht can i say is....nothing
4. Im not an expert in blogging. I used to have this one blog..but i seldom update it so, lastly i simply make a new one like this pink APPle ..easy solution to my problems..
5. Most people like to blogging just because they wnt to be famous...not all of them la..im saying to certain people..some are lonely..some just wnt to make new friends..and I typically falls into that part..making new friends! ( the truth is..i dunno how to make new friends!)
Now, there are a few reason why i like to blogging:
1.because im bored!
2.because im bored too!
3. because im damn bored!
Im trying to finish my study..right now, im reading RAg 161 notes..Dr Azlina's notes..its about windows..and i kinda feel sleepy and bored too so, i decided to update my blog..and my english becoming worst now, so i better take LSP 400 ASAP!..its been such a long time tht i didnt try to practice my writng..and my problematic's grammar!...goodness gracious, my eyes..no..no..dont close now, i tons of work to do!..lol..
No comments:
Post a Comment