can't help but smiling tonite...
omg, just by listening to ur songs, u make me in cloud nine...so different..the moment I heard all of ur songs, I just keep lovin it...can't help it...ADAM YOUNG (OWL CITY)....
I guess I found my newest obsession..enough to keep feeding my sanity and killing my time till this semester break end..
I have no idea what to do..each day I just keep living in this 'online' world..and I havent read any books..so, i guess i'll keep searching for something that would feed my boring day..
1. re-watch POPULAR series..omg, its has been years since I was in primary school..i guess..well, it still addictive to me..I still like Brooke McQueen..hahaha..no idea why..
2. listening to S club 7's songs..and other sooo last year's songs..
3. ADAM YOUNG...ADAM YOUNG...ADAM YOUNG
4. read online manga...Anatolia Story...historical romance..I just love story like those..
5. day dreaming..me marrying a prince..lol..( does it count?)
6. irregular sleep hours..my sleeping time would be around 4 am..
7. irregular meal hours...eat whenever i feel hungry...hah..sounds like Im turning to a wolf..eat whenever u hungry and sleep whenever u tired..
8. crapping a lot now days..sometimes i have no idea what am i talking about..the words slipping out from my head just like a snap!..&%*$^*! damn!




No comments:
Post a Comment